- 1/2 cup St. James Winery Velvet White Wine
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box cake mix (yellow or white)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Generously grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Sprinkle half the nuts in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, vegetable oil, water, and wine in a large bowl. Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Pour into pan. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Remove from oven and allow to set in pan for 25 minutes for turning it out.
- Combine butter, sugar, and wine in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute and then remove from heat.
- Remove cake from pan and drizzle glaze slowly over cake
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.