- 1/4 cup St. James Winery Vignoles Wine
- 1/2 cup seedless all-fruit raspberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 8 thinly sliced red onion rings
- toasted walnuts
- crumbled blue cheese
- 24 cooked shrimp, medium size
- mixed greens to serve four
Dressing and Salad Instructions
- Place jam in a 2 cup glass measure and microwave uncovered at high for 15 second or just until jam melts.
- Add wine, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well blended.
- Add oil slowly in a thin stream, whisking constantly until thoroughly blended.
- Lay the greens on four plates.
- Place 6 shrimp on each place, add 2 rings of onion to each.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and blue cheese.
- Top with dressing to taste.
- Serve immediately.