- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons light cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Pour cake batter into 9×13 pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean).
- Cool slightly.
- Stir dry ingredient together until blended.
- Add the cream, and blend until mixture forms crumbles.
- Sprinkle topping mixture over cake, and toast under broiler until topping is golden.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.