- 1/4 cup St. James Winery Pioneer White Wine
- 3/4 cup light raisins
- 4 ounces macaroni pasta
- 3/4 cup Greek olives or ripe olives, pitted, and quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or salad oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small saucepan heat the wine over medium heat just until warm. Add raisins. Let stand for 15 to 30 minutes to plump.
- Drain raisins, reserving wine. Set raisins and wine aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions.
- Meanwhile, in a screw top jar combine reserved wine, oil, lemon juice, basil, green onion, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and shake well.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together cooked pasta and raisins.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture, and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.