- 16-ounce jar marinated mushrooms
- 1/4 cup St. James Winery Pioneer White Wine
- 1 pound peeled, de-veined, medium size shrimp, pre-cooked
- 1 (16-ounce) box fettuccine noodles
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- In a skillet heat olive oil over medium heat, add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add red and yellow peppers, stirring frequently until peppers are crisp tender.
- Add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
- Add cream and bring to a light boil.
- Add wine, reduce heat.
- Add shrimp and simmer until heated through.
- Pour mushroom/shrimp mixture over pasta.
- Add Parmesan cheese, then stir.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.