- 3 cups cubed melon (lemondrop, honeydew, and/or cantaloupe)
- 1/2 cup St. James Winery Moscato Wine
- 4 kiwi, peeled & sliced
- Put the cubed melon in a blender with the wine. Blend until ingredients are smooth
- Add the kiwi fruit and blend again
- Pour into pop molds and freeze until solid.
- Serve with the leftover Moscato Wine!
To makes these mini-sized, pour the blended fruit and wine into 1 ounce shots, then use a cocktail toothpick for a holder. Serve on a display of crushed iced to keep mini-pops from melting.