- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup St. James Winery Mango Wine
- 2 cups sliced fresh mango or 16 ounces frozen mango
- In a large saucepan over medium heat stir together the sugar, cornstarch and wine.
- Add the fresh mango, and then cook and stir until mixture is thickened and bubbling. Remove from heat.
- Transfer sauce to a bowl. Cover and chill.
- Once chilled, spoon over ice cream, angel food cake, or the dessert of your choice.
Serve with a glass of St. James Winery Mango Wine.