- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/4 cup St. James Winery Vignoles Wine
- 1 (14-ounce) can chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in 2 tablespoons oil.
- Remove chicken from heat and place in a large serving casserole.
- Add the broccoli. Sauté mushrooms in remaining oil in the skillet Add tarragon and sauté for 5 minutes Add the wine and broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and broccoli and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.