- 1 moist spice cake mix
- 1 box instant pumpkin pudding mix (seasonal flavor — you could use vanilla, too!)
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup St. James Winery Vignoles Wine
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a bundt cake pan, then combine cinnamon and sugar and “flour” the cake pan with the cinnamon-sugar mixture for a textured crusty layer.
- In medium bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, nutmeg, oil, wine, and egg. Beat for 5 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cake cool for 10 minutes before turning out on a cake plate.
- Serve with French vanilla ice cream or a dollop of fresh whipped cream.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.