- 1-1/2 cups St. James Winery Friendship School Red Wine
- 1-1/2 cups garlic and herb bread dipping oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 pound pasta, cooked
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced olives, drained
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- asiago cheese, grated
- Bring wine to boil, then add onion and celery.
- Simmer until liquid evaporates, then remove from heat.
- Add bread dipper oil and olives. Pour over cooked pasta.
- Add chopped parsley.
- Garnish with grated asiago.
- Serve well-chilled.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.