- 2 pounds boneless pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup St. James Winery Pioneer Red Wine
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh or dry sage, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Season pork with salt and pepper.
- In an ovenproof skillet heat the oil and brown the pork. Transfer pork to a plate.
- Sauté onion and sage in remaining oil over moderate heat until translucent.
- Add wine and orange juice and simmer for several minutes. Add pork and any juices that have accumulated on the plate and bring to a boil.
- Transfer skillet to the middle of the oven and roast pork for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155°F.
- Transfer pork to a serving plate, loosely cover with foil. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- While pork is resting, simmer the sauce, stirring until slightly thickened and reduced.
- Slice pork into 1/2 inch thick pieces and spoon sauce over slices.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.