- Drain juice from pears. Divide pears evenly, center side up into four shallow dessert bowls. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, wine, and lemon juice in a sauce pan. Place over medium heat, stirring constantly. Bring mixture to a boil. Continue to stir and cook until mixture thickens (about 2 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Drizzle syrup evenly over pears, pooling syrup in the cored center of the fruit.
- Dust lightly with cinnamon.
- Garnish with fresh mint, and serve immediately.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.