- 1 bottle St. James Winery Cynthiana Wine
- 3 cups apple cider
- 2 oranges sliced
- 1 tbsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: Star anise to taste
- In a medium-size pot, simmer cider, sliced oranges, ground cloves and cinnamon for about 10 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Shut off heat, and leave steeping for an hour.
- Pour a bottle of Cynthiana into the mixture. Bring back to a simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes.
Recommended to serve in a comfy mug with an orange slice and cinnamon stick to garnish.