- 1 cup St. James Winery Cranberry Wine
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 package fresh cranberries
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- pinch cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Combine 3 T orange juice with the cornstarch. Mix completely and reserve.
- Place the wine, cranberries, brown sugar, remaining orange juice, cinnamon and cloves in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a strong simmer and cook 4 -5 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch mixture. Simmer stirring until thickened, 2 -3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in chopped rosemary.
This is delicious as a topping on fresh pound cake or with main dishes like grilled pork or chicken.