- 1/4 cup St. James Winery Country White Wine
- 1-1/3 cup rice, cooked
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pound of chicken
- 1 (1.4-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Mix first five ingredients and heat through. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Place pieces of chicken over rice mixture.
- Sprinkle dry onion soup mix over chicken.
- Seal with foil and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.