- 1 baking bag
- 1 ham, cut on top diagonally both ways about 1/2” deep
- 1-1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (24-ounce) can whole pitted sour cherries, drained
- whole cloves
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 cup powdered sugar
- 1 bottle St. James Winery Cherry Wine
- 1 (14-ounce) can cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Rub ham with 1 cup of brown sugar.
- In the cut marks insert cherries and cloves.
- Place ham in the baking bag.
- In a saucepan mix the remaining 1/2 cup of brown sugar, maple syrup, powdered sugar, wine, cranberries, and salt and pepper to taste, then heat just enough to melt everything down.
- Pour mixture over the ham. Close the baking bag and cook at 325°F for 2 hours.
- Turn down the heat to 150°F and let set for 3 hours.
- Serve with juices from the baking bag.
Sip Sweetly. Enjoy Responsibly.