- 1/4 cup St. James Winery Pioneer White Wine
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta or linguini
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a small saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add the wine and chopped sage, allowing the sage to wilt.
- Drain cooked pasta and put in a serving bowl.
- Toss the butter, wine, and sage in the pasta.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, then toss again.
- Serve with additional grated Parmesan and a sprig of sage for garnish.