- 4 cups St. James Winery Blackberry Wine
- 1 cup bourbon
- large bunch mint
- sparkling water
- simple syrup, optional
- Muddle or chop the mint leaves to release flavors.
- Add mint leaves, bourbon, and wine to a glass pitcher and allow the flavors to infuse for at least 1/2 hour.
- Pour into another glass pitcher, straining off the mint leaves.
- Add sparkling water, then stir to blend.
- Sample — add simple syrup for a sweeter drink, stirring again to blend syrup into mixture.
- Garnish the pitcher with blackberries and mint leaves.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice.