When we say everything’s peachy at St. James Winery, we’re not kidding because our fruit wines are the most awarded fruit wines in the nation!
What’s really interesting is that each year it seems a different one of the fruit wines is the standout at wine competitions. Some years it’s our Strawberry Wine, some years it’s Raspberry or Blackberry or…. Well, you get the picture.
This year — 2013 — is the year of the Peach! Check out all the major awards this little $8.99 bottle of wine has brought home:
- Best of Class / Double Gold (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Double Gold (Florida State Fair)
- Best of Class (LA Wine Competition)
- Chairman’s Best of Class (Long Beach Grand Cru)
- Gold (Indy International)
So right now while it’s peach season at the farmer’s markets, pick up some St. James Winery Peach Wine to enjoy during these mellow days as summer draws to a close.
And be sure to check out all our delicious Peach Wine Recipes, too!