- 2 large limes
- 1 cup St. James Winery Strawberry Wine
- 1 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups club soda
- 2-3 fresh strawberries, plus additional for garnish (if desired)
- 1 lime, sliced for garnish
- mint, for garnish
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes in a large glass pitcher.
- Add the mint, strawberries, and sugar, then crush with a muddler.
- Add the rum, wine, and club soda, and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into sugared glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with sliced lime, mint, and/or strawberries.
Substitute St. Jame Winery Raspberry Wine and raspberries for the strawberries for another delicious mojito mix.