1. What are your hours?
8 AM-6 PM Mon-Sat/9 AM-6 PM Sun CST. We are closed on Thanksgiving Day and on Christmas Day.
2. How many bottles of wine are in a case?
3. What is the best way to store wine?
On its side to keep the cork wet; it prevents the wine from oxidizing. If it is a twist off top you can store it upright.
4. Do you have a non-alcoholic wine?
St. James Winery does not make a non-alcoholic wine, but we do carry several different types of juice.
5. Why can’t you ship to my state?
Each state has its own laws, which we must follow. Here is the list of states SJW CAN NOT ship to: AL, AR, AZ, CT, DE, IN, KY, MA, ME, MS, MT, NJ, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, UT, VT.
6. Do you get a discount on more than a case?
You receive a 10% discount off of a case (excludes shipping). There is not an
additional discount on more cases. We do not offer additional discounts when shipping, simply because we do not have a handling fee.
7. Is there a minimum or maximum order?
There is no minimum nor is there a maximum order.
8. Is there a cost for your tours?
There is no cost for our tours. We offer tours daily from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday – Saturday and 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday. Please note: if the
cellar is not safe, we will cancel all tours.
9. What if I want to place an order and I do not have a credit card or debit card?
You may call us at 1-800-280-9463 and place your order. We will hold your order until we receive your check or money order. Once it is received
we will ship your order to you.
10. Can you put together a custom-made gift basket?
Yes, we are happy to construct a custom-made gift basket. Please give us a call at 1-800-280-9463, and we will assist you in putting it together.
11. How long can you store wine?
If opened all wines are good for 2-5 days. If unopened, sweet and semi-sweet wines can be stored for up to 18 months. The dry reds can age
anywhere from 3-8 years.
12. What states do you distribute in?
Missouri, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, California, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
13. Where do you make your wine?
All of our wines are made right here at St. James Winery, located in St. James, Missouri.
14. If I am a Wine Club member will I receive my discount when purchasing online?
Yes, if you are a Wine Club member you will receive your discount when purchasing online.
15. When choosing my wine selection for the Wine Club, am I able to mix the wines?
Yes, you are able to mix different wines.